Monday, July 7, 2014

Do You Have Something to Say?


"Red Skirts" Sold
 
When I declared that I was planning an art blog to round out my on-line presence, my niece, Lisa, said, "Do you have anything to say"?  I wasn't sure.  Don't all artists have something to tell the world through their art?  But am I an artist, or just someone who has the ability to paint?  At what point does the craft person stop and the artist begin?

 I do know that as painters, artists, and everything in between, we are continually learning while seeking out the best way to convey what we want to present to the world.  It's a way of life that has no required retirement date, and the richness of experience is equal to the time and effort invested.

So do I have anything to say?  I think we all do.  And the best time to begin is always in the present!

Life is Art...Paint Your Dreams!

Mary
http://www.maryopat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment