Monday, April 27, 2015

Feeling Grateful

 
"Cottage at Dawn"  SOLD
 
"Art in the Grove" at the Queen Creek Olive Mill went well yesterday.  I met the
most interesting people.  I have to admit, the part I enjoy most about the outdoor
 festivals is chatting with the art lovers who visit my booth.  I always come home
feeling enriched by the experience. 
 
The season for the outdoor festivals in our part of Arizona is coming to a close.  It's time to
concentrate on marketing, painting new pieces, and applying for shows and
events for the coming season.  Today I'm full of gratitude for all of my supporters.
Not only for those who have made purchases, but for my family and friends
who are there for me.  I'll do my best to return the favors.
 
Life is Art...Paint Your Dreams!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment