Friday, June 2, 2017

"Sarah" Contemporary Figurative Oil by Arizona Artist Mary Opat


"Sarah" Contemporary Figurative Oil by
Arizona Artist Mary Opat

14" x 18" Oil on Stretched Linen

I just noticed I've painted three people in a row.  I have to admit, this is
what I love to paint.  I've started a lovely bouquet of white lilys in a
pretty blue vase, but I have a difficult time getting excited over florals.

I've joined a brand new group of artists.  We call ourselves AZ Artopia
and had our first meeting just a month ago.  I've volunteered to be the
publicity person, so you'll see my posts for the group from time to time on 
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram showing new paintings and announcing our 
gallery shows.  For now, I'm taking a break for a month or so to enjoy my family
in Minnesota and Iowa and celebrate two of my grandchildren's graduation
from high school!  If you would like purchase information for this or any of
my artwork, you can click HERE

 Art...Paint Your Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment