Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018 GVAL Annual Juried Show Best of Show


My mixed media entry "Rose Rising" was awarded the
Best in Show at this year's Gilbert Visual Art League Annual Fine
Art Show and Sale.  I was surprised and honored.  We had 107 entries this
year with 79 paintings accepted from 31 artists.  I'm so grateful to be part
of GVAL.  It's made up of a wonderful group of artists who have
become a second family to me.

The award for Best in Show included cash and gift certificates for
art supplies as well as two tickets to "Catapult" at the Higley
Center for Performing Arts.  I remember watching the shadow dancing 
group on America's Got Talent.  Fun,fun!  Thank you to Golden Paints, 
Cheap Joe's Art Supplies, Higley Center for the Performing Arts, and
the GVAL Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment